Our Core Values
• Lost people matter to God. He wants them found.
• Prayer is the primary work of the people of God.
• Everything we have belongs to God. We are only stewards.
• Knowing and obeying God’s Word is fundamental to all true
• Completing the Great Commission will require the mobilization of every fully-devoted disciple.
• Without the empowerment of the Holy Spirit, we can accomplish nothing.
• Achieving God’s purpose involves taking faith-filled risks.
This always involves change.
To know Christ and make Him known
We envision our church and its people being God’s people and doing God’s will through intentional relationships that express His unconditional love.
How to begin a relationship with God.
God has always desired to have a personal relationship with the people He created. Isaiah 30:18
He will not force Himself on anyone, but gives you the opportunity to choose. Romans 10:9-10